Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at the Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
Mizzou’s annual Undergraduate Research & Creative Achievements Forum showcases student research and scholarly and creative achievements to the Mizzou community. MU undergraduates from any major and all academic levels are eligible to present their work. Students presenting at the Forum are eligible to compete for the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research & Creative Achievements and win up to $500 in scholarship funding. All student participants, as well as the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research winners and the Outstanding Undergraduate Mentor Award winners will be honored at the Recognition Ceremony scheduled for Wednesday, April 19.
- Artistic Expression
- Applied Design
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics
Tuesday, April 18
- 10 am-12 pm: Registration, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
- The time at which your poster needs to be displayed depends on the session you are assigned to. More information will be e-mailed to you after your application is processed.
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Showcase of Film & Theatre, Monsanto Auditorium
- 1:00-3:00 pm: Session I, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Session II, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
Wednesday, April 19
- 12:05 pm: Student & Mentor Recognition Awards & Reception, McQuinn Atrium
Need to know where to print a poster? Click Here.
Want to nominate your mentor for an award? Click Here.
Please contact email@example.com or call 573-882-5979, with questions.