Posted on Oct. 3, 2018
• Assist with general lab works including preparing solutions for sugar analyses by HPLC, washing lab glassware, and maintaining the lab tidy and neat.
• Grind soybean seeds and leaf tissues
• Undertake works in the greenhouse and fields.
• Good experience with functions of Words, Excel software
• Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to details of work
- Responsibility, reliability, dependability
Faculty Mentor or Sponsor
• Flexible scheduling-will work around classes, exams, etc.
• Great opportunity to gain experience in greenhouse and molecular genetics laboratory
• No nights/weekends
We encourage students to include a resume or transcript when e-mailing a faculty mentor to apply for a posted position.