Posted on Feb. 28, 2018
• Assist with seed storage: seed clean, seed packaging
• Assist with greenhouse experiments: filling pots, watering, and harvesting
• Assist with field study (during a growing season): planting, note-taking
• Assist with general lab work: buffer/solution prep, DNA isolation, data input.
• Responsibility, reliability, dependability
• Good experience with functions of Excel software
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to details of work
Sophomore or Junior year
Faculty Mentor or Sponsor
• Flexible scheduling-will work around classes, exams, etc.
• Great opportunity to gain experience in greenhouse and molecular genetics laboratory
• No nights/weekends
We encourage students to include a resume or transcript when e-mailing a faculty mentor to apply for a posted position.