Posted on Sep. 28, 2020
• Assist with general lab works including preparing solutions for sugar analyses by HPLC, washing lab glassware, and maintaining the lab tidy and neat.
• Grind soybean seeds and leaf tissues
• Undertake works in the Greenhouse and fields.
• Assist in handling purchases on Campus.
• Responsibility, reliability, dependability
• Good experience with functions of Excel software
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to details of work
Faculty Mentor or Sponsor
• Flexible scheduling-will work around classes, exams, etc.
• Great opportunity to gain experience in greenhouse and molecular genetics laboratory
• No nights/weekends
Send your resumé to email@example.com with "Plant Sciences Assistant Position" in the subject line.
We encourage students to include a resume or transcript when e-mailing a faculty mentor to apply for a posted position.