Posted on March 8, 2018
• Assist with general lab work: buffer/solution prep, tissue culture, DNA isolation, PCR and genotyping.
• Assist with greenhouse experiments: planting, watering, and harvesting
• Responsibility, reliability, dependability
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to details of work
• Good biology background
Previous experiences are preferred
Faculty Mentor or Sponsor
• Initial salary rate is $11/hr; negotiable based on performance and experience.
• Great opportunity to gain experience in greenhouse and molecular genetics laboratory
• No nights/weekends
We encourage students to include a resume or transcript when e-mailing a faculty mentor to apply for a posted position.