Posted on Feb. 21, 2019
• Assist with greenhouse experiments: preparation, seedling transplant, filling pots, watering, and harvesting.
• Assist with field study (during the growing season): planting, note-taking, tissue collection, and harvesting.
• Loading and unloading sterilized soil.
• Responsibility, reliability, dependability
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to details of work
Faculty Mentor or Sponsor
• Flexible scheduling-will work around classes, exams, etc.
• Great opportunity to gain experience in both the greenhouse and field
• No nights/weekends
We encourage students to include a resume or transcript when e-mailing a faculty mentor to apply for a posted position.