Thursday, July 27, 2017 in McQuinn Atrium.
Poster Session Open To The Public. 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Abstract submissions open on Friday, June 30 at midnight
- Submissions close on Friday, July 14 at 5:00pm.
Due to site overload on the day of closing, we highly recommend you submit your abstract as soon as possible.
- McQuinn Atrium, Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
- Set-up from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Poster session open to public following Forum Ceremony from 1:30 until 3:30 p.m.
From 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., we will have a ceremony to recognize interns and faculty mentors in Monsanto Auditorium in Bond Life Sciences Center. Interns are expected to attend and all research team members are welcome to attend.
In lieu of a formal luncheon, the Office of Undergraduate Research is sponsoring a picnic for all Forum participants and mentors at 5 p.m. in McQuinn Atrium (Bond Life Sciences Center). You must have a “meal ticket” to attend. You will receive four tickets Thursday morning at the Forum Check in table. If you will need more than 4 tickets please email email@example.com by Noon on Friday, July 21, to ensure we have an accurate head count for food.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 573-882-5979.
*Information subject to change as we get closer to the Forum date.