Summer Forum 2015
Thursday, July 30, 2015 in Monsanto Auditorium.
- Abstract submissions open on Thursday, July 2 at midnight
- Submissions close on Friday, July 17 at 5:00pm.
Due to site overload on the day of closing, we highly recommend you submit your abstract as soon as possible.
- McQuinn Atrium, Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
- Set-up from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Poster session open to public following Forum Ceremony from 1:30 until 3:30 p.m.
From 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., we will have a ceremony to recognize interns and faculty mentors in Monsanto Auditorium in Bond Life Sciences Center. Interns are expected to attend and all research team members are welcome to attend.
In lieu of a formal luncheon, the Office of Undergraduate Research is sponsoring a picnic for all Forum participants and mentors at 5 p.m. in McQuinn Atrium (Bond Life Sciences Center). You must have a “meal ticket” to attend. You will receive four tickets Thursday morning at the Forum Check in table. If you will need more than 4 tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Friday, July 24, to ensure we have an accurate head count for food.
View past abstracts by clicking the "Past forum abstracts" link in the sidebar menu.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com, 573-882-5979.