Spring Forum 2015
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at the Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
Abstracts/Artist Statements and Applications will be due online by Tuesday, March 17, 2015.
Mizzou's annual Undergraduate Research & Creative Achievements Forum showcases student research and scholarly and creative achievements to the Mizzou community. MU undergraduates from any major and all academic levels are eligible to present their work. Students presenting at the Forum are eligible to compete for the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research & Creative Achievements and win up to $500 in scholarship funding. All student participants, as well as the Hesburgh Award winners, the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research winners, and the Outstanding Undergraduate Mentor Award winners will be honored at the Recognition Ceremony scheduled for Wednesday, April 22.Project Categories-Please click here to read descriptions
- Artistic Expression
- Applied Design
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics
Tuesday, April 21
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Registration, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
- The time at which your poster needs to be displayed depends on the session you are assigned to. More information will be e-mailed to you after your application is processed.
- 1:30-3:00 p.m., Session A, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
- 2:30-4:00 p.m., Session B, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
- 3:30-5:00p.m., Session C, McQuinn Atrium, Bond Life Sciences Center
Wednesday, April 22
- 12:05 p.m., Student & Mentor Recognition Awards & Reception, McQuinn Atrium
Judging (If you choose to participate in the Awards Competition)
- Session A will be judged from 2-3 p.m.
- Session B will be judged from 3-4 p.m.
- Session C will be judged from 4-5 p.m.
Need to know where to print a poster? Click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-882-4818, with questions.