Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
Mizzou's annual Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements Forum showcases student research and scholarly and creative achievements to the Mizzou community. MU undergraduates from any major and all academic levels are eligible to present their work. Students presenting at the forum are eligible to compete for the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements and win up to $500 in scholarship funding. All student participants, as well as the Hesburgh Award winners, the Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research winners, and the Outstanding Undergraduate Mentor Award winners will be honored at the Recognition Ceremony on Wednesday, April 23.
To see this year's student abstracts, click here.
This year, there will be more than 300 undergraduate presenters!
Award for Excellence in each category. Categories include:
- Humanities / Fine and Performing Arts and Design
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
Tuesday, April 22
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Registration, McQuinn Atrium
- The time at which your poster needs to be displayed depends on the session you are assigned to. More information will be e-mailed to you after your application is processed.
- 1:30-3:00 p.m., Poster Session A, McQuinn Atrium
- 2:30-4:00 p.m., Poster Session B, McQuinn Atrium
- 3:30-5:00p.m., Poster Session C, McQuinn Atrium
Wednesday, April 23
- 12:05 p.m., Student & Mentor Recognition Awards & Reception, McQuinn Atrium
- Poster Session A will be judged from 2-3 p.m.
- Poster Session B will be judged from 3-4 p.m.
- Poster Session C will be judged from 4-5 p.m.
Need tips on how to make a poster? Click here.
Please contact email@example.com or call 573-882-4818, with questions.