Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at the Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
Mizzou's annual Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements Forum showcases student research and scholarly and creative achievements to the Mizzou community. MU undergraduates from any major and all academic levels are eligible to present their work. Students presenting at the forum are eligible to compete for the Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements and win up to $500 in scholarship funding. All student participants, as well as the Hesburgh Award winners, the Chancellor's Award winners, and the Outstanding Undergraduate Mentor Award winners will be honored at the Recognition Ceremony on Wednesday, April 24.
This year, there will be more than 250 undergraduate presenters!
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in each category. Categories include:
- Fine and Performing Arts and Design
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
Tuesday, April 23
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Registration, McQuinn Atrium
- The time at which your poster needs to be displayed depends on the session you are assigned to. More information will be e-mailed to you after your application is processed.
- 1:30-3:00 p.m., Poster Session A, McQuinn Atrium
- 2:30-4:00 p.m., Poster Session B, McQuinn Atrium
- 3:30-5:00p.m., Poster Session C, McQuinn Atrium
Wednesday, April 24
- 12:15 p.m., Student & Mentor Recognition Awards & Reception, McQuinn Atrium
- Poster Session A will be judged from 2-3 p.m.
- Poster Session B will be judged from 3-4 p.m.
- Poster Session C will be judged from 4-5 p.m.
Undergraduate students may submit abstracts on our website beginning in February.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-882-5979, with questions.